How to Bet?
You can bet on cricket on Parimatch in the browser version of the website, the client for personal computers, and the Parimatch mobile app. We’ve developed feature-rich apps for Android and iOS, so you don’t need to have a computer to make your bets. To make a bet, you need to perform a few actions:
Create an account on the official Parimatch website or in the app. If you already have an account, skip this step;
Log in to any version of the software, using your username and password;
3 Choose “Cricket”
In the left menu, find “Cricket,” click on this item and select the championship. At the center of the screen will appear a list of all events with a brief list of predictions. Click on one of the odds and select “Place Bet” at the top right. You can also change the bet type if you want to make express or group predictions.
Click on one of the odds and select “Place Bet” at the top right. You can also change the bet type if you want to make express or group predictions.
Initially, you will see only basic bets. To see the expanded list of predictions, click on one of the matches. You can also bet on cricket in Parimatch in Live mode after the match has started. To do so, go to “Live Games” in the menu on the left.
All bets made will appear in your betting slip. Before the start of the match, you can cancel your bet. The bet will be calculated after the end of the sporting event. If the prediction is successful, you will get money in your account.
The Advantages of a Mobile Version for cricket betting
The audience of mobile users on the internet is growing every year. About 50% of all Parimatch customers use the mobile version of the website and Android and iOS apps for betting and get a lot of advantages thanks to this:
- No tether to a desktop computer. You can bet on cricket at any time with a smartphone at your fingertips;
- You don’t have to download anything. If you use the mobile version of the site, you don’t even have to download an app on your phone;
- User-friendly interface. The mobile version of the interface is adapted to the small screens of smartphones, so it is easy to use even with one hand.
At the same time, Parimatch for Android and iOS does not differ from the Windows version.
Parimatch Cricket Bonus for New Players
If you haven’t played on Parimatch before, you can get a generous welcome bonus on your first deposit. We will double any first deposit amount up to INR 20,000. To get your gift, just open a cashier’s desk, choose an appropriate payment system and make a deposit. The funds will go to your bonus balance. To use them or withdraw them, you will need to meet the wagering conditions:
- The maximum wagering period is one week;
- During this time, you will need to make a turnover of bets, five times the amount of the bonus;
- Bets need to be placed on events with odds from 1.5 and above.
Once the wagering conditions are met, the money will be credited to your main account balance, and you will be able to withdraw it to your card or e-wallet. The minimum top-up amount to receive the gift is Rs. 300. If you don’t manage to wager the bonus within the allotted period, the money will be burned.
For more information on betting cricket on Parimatch and using the welcome bonus, please contact support. Email [email protected] and ask any questions you may have.
In-play cricket betting principles
To get the most out of your cricket betting, you can make predictions while the game is in progress, that is, after the match has started. This functionality in Parimatch India is available in the Live section. All matches after the start and till the end are transferred to this section. What are the peculiarities here:
- Sometimes even competitions that were not originally on the match list page get into the event lineup;
- The odds change on the fly and may be very different from the original;
- The changing odds are influenced by the events taking place on the field;
- Sometimes you can follow a match in the built-in player right on the Parimatch website page.
If you have a good understanding of cricket and can analyze the events on the field, be sure to try and place a couple of bets in the Live section. With the right experience, it might be more profitable and safer.
Singh Purushottam is the Chief Editor of parimatchs.in