How to Deposit on Parimatch
To be able to deposit into a gaming account, this account will first need to be created. To do this, go to the bookmaker’s company’s official website, click “Registration,” and fill out a short form. After that, you will be able to log in to the client and mobile app and make a deposit. What you need to do to do this:
1 Log in to Your Account
2 Open the Cashier
3 Select a Payment System
4 Fill in the Details
The minimum deposit for Parimatch is 300 rupees. The money will come into your account instantly after you confirm the payment.
Methods of Deposit in Parimatch
The deposit methods on Parimatch will pleasantly surprise all players from India. Since we are officially working in this country, the cash desk supports all popular payment systems, including:
- Visa and Mastercard;
- Bitcoin, etc.
QIWI on Parimatch is temporarily unavailable. The payment system was removed after the Central Bank of Russia imposed restrictions on the service.
Deposit via Paytm
Deposit with Paytm to Parimatch is one of the most convenient and profitable ways for Indian players to fund their accounts. The payment system is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, has no transfer fees, and allows you to use Indian rupees as the currency. To start using this wallet and use it to fund an account at a betting shop, do the following:
- Create a Paytm wallet. Register an account on the official Paytm website. For more convenience, download a mobile app on your phone;
- Put money on the purse. Log in to personal cabinet Paytm with your phone number and password, press “Add money,” set amount, and transfer funds via bank card or other e-wallets;
- Deposit to Parimatch. Open the cashier in the client or mobile app, select “Deposit,” find Paytm in the list of services, fill in the details and confirm the transfer.
You can transfer the money in Indian rupees even if your Parimatch account currency is different. In this case, the conversion will be done automatically at the current exchange rate.
First Deposit Bonus
All new players can get a Parimatch deposit bonus on their first deposit. If you just registered and haven’t deposited your balance yet, you will get a wagering bonus of up to 20,000 rupees when you deposit. To do this, simply deposit at the cashier’s desk.
You will be able to spend the money or withdraw it after the wagering conditions are met:
- The wagering period is seven days;
- To get the money, you need to make a betting turnover with a multiplier of x5 of the bonus amount;
- Events on which you are betting must have a multiplier of 1.5 or higher.
The minimum bonus is 300 rupees, and the maximum is 20,000 rupees. Any money that you do not manage to win back within the allotted time will be forfeited.
The Advantages of Fast Deposit and Withdrawal and Why it is important?
One of the main criteria for choosing a bookmaker’s office is the convenience of cashout. And this convenience lies not only in the simplicity of the interface and the number of supported payment systems, but also in the speed of processing applications. At Parimatch India, deposits are credited instantly and withdrawals are made a few hours to days later. If you use the same e-wallet for payments all the time, the speed of application processing will increase.
Why this is important:
- You won’t have to wait long for the money to arrive;
- There will be no rate changes during the withdrawal time. This is especially important for cryptocurrency, the value of which changes every minute;
- Thanks to instant deposit, you will be able to start playing right away, without the fear of missing an important event.
The cash register works the same way on cell phones and personal computers. There are no restrictions in the application on Android and iOS.